Comment Policy
When posting on this blog, please be respectful towards other. I will not tolerate hate comments towards others or myself. Please don't use my blog as a way to advertise either, or any spam messages. If you posted a comment twice by mistake, I won't hold anything against you. Posting a repeated message a numerous of times will not get any attention, and is considered spam. I don't care about writing in "proper" English, but as long as you don't wR!t3 l!k3 di$ it's fine.
2 comments:
Traveling is simply an amazing thing to do, I wish more people would realize this and stop living their lives vicariously through movies and textbooks, also using T.V as an escape goat. Discovery Channel is not what people need to be doing these days. This blog is going to be very interesting I cant wait until I read more. Not many great areas such as the Taj Mahal exist its a great place i have been there quite a few times myself and still cannot grasp its beauty.
wrong blog babar! lol
Post a Comment