A Teeny Introduction

They say to think out of the box. I think art is out of the box. After all,art is creative and unique. Art shouldn't just be limited to paintings or words on paper. So how did I exactly get this nifty little idea? My inspiration for this blog came from my own interests and hobbies. I don’t like research ,but I like going places, looking at designs, and  of course looking at a variety of artwork-so why not kill two birds with one stone?(What a violent saying-I would never kill birds!). Now you might be wondering why read this blog, how is it different from any of the other millions of art blogs and websites? Well for one, I plan to cover a variety of mediums. I’m not always going to show you papers with some conglomeration of color on them, I plan to cover new and interesting ways to look at art. Throughout my blog, I will be using resources from New York City. Being in a unique cosmopolitan area such as New York City has its ups and downs, but art is definitely a big up in NYC. So with this blog, I hope people start to think beyond the box.This means not to look at art as merely creativity slapped onto a piece of paper, but to think of art as everywhere around us. Think of art as part of nature,and think of art as part of our daily lives.Think of art beyond the box.

6 comments:

Tia said...

I believe that this blog is going to be great, because if you believe it or not I really love art.
Keep the blogs coming iwould like to know more

AnnieM said...

Sounds very interesting. As you said art isn't always about abstract paintings, there's much more to it. It's about creativity and expression. Seems like this blog will be very fascinating...can't wait!!:)

A Dummy said...

I'm normally not a fan of art or music, but by the looks of your setup I'm quite impressed with it, and will look forward to what you present to us.

BeyondRamo said...

Yay for thinking outside the box. That's what I do best (like in philosophy!). This blog is going to be one of the top ones! (INS)

Mazer said...

This is a really nice blog!!! i love the way ou set it up and the layout is awesome! also the the title of the blog is pretty interesting and im excited to see whats "beyond the box" =]

Susan Alsaras said...

i definatley agree that art is beyond whats on paper. My house is full of little statues, big art prints and the whole house is designed really well, and when company come over they say it is a great piece of art. Art can just be colorful leaves falling from a tree, or the sunset on the beach. I think that anything that is beautiful and worth looking into is a piece of art!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

& Comment Policy

When posting on this blog, please be respectful towards other. I will not tolerate hate comments towards others or myself. Please don't use my blog as a way to advertise either, or any spam messages. If you posted a comment twice by mistake, I won't hold anything against you. Posting a repeated message a numerous of times will not get any attention, and is considered spam. I don't care about writing in "proper" English, but as long as you don't wR!t3 l!k3 di$ it's fine.

I'm thinking about having a contest, what kind of contest would you like it to be?

Total Pageviews

Followers


Recent Comments