1000C Blogs
This post is purely on 1000C blogs and how they relate to Beyond the Box. I chose four blogs, each and every one of these blogs come back to the point I want to make with my very own blog, which is that art is everywhere around us.
The first blog I chose was Bittersweet Poetry:
http://suzayyychill.blogspot.com/
This blog gives us an insight to the world of music. In this blog, Suzie shows us music through a variety of methods. First off, the blog has it’s very own personal play list. This play list comes from Suzie’s own music choice, but has a whole array of genres from pop to rock. As her intro says “This is the place of musical opinions, updates, and just random things that I hope you music lovers will enjoy.” The first few posts are about different music artists such as Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco. Her posts go really in depth about the artist’s background and their accomplishments in life. This is a good blog to look at if you want to keep updated in the music world.
The second blog I went to is Mod Century Music Scene: http://cosmopolitansymphony.blogspot.com/
Like Bittersweet Poetry, this blog also features music. I know what you’re thinking: two music blogs? Although both of these blogs are different they really have a key difference in them. Mod Century Music Scene is moreon personal choice than Bittersweet poetry says. Shandy, the creator of the blog is looking at music from her perspective and finds. Mod Century Music Scene also is a bit less mainstream than Bittersweet Poetry says. “Meet the music industry of the 21st century. From mainstream to underground, anything & everything in between. These are a few items that have caught my eye.” If you’re in the mood to hear some good music, whether it be mainstream or not, this is the place to go.
And then I jumped to Dress Me..I’m Your Mannequinn :
http://lookinflyy.blogspot.com/
This blog is about fashion. When I said that art isn’t always on paper this is what I meant. Art is everywhere on fashion, and fashion is everywhere around this blog. The purpose of this blog is to provide readers with a sense of fashion. This blog differs from other fashion blogs by concentrating on both males and females. The updates with this blog should be interesting, as readers of art I suggest to look at the variety of patterns on the clothing that blogger will be posting on.
The final blog I went to was Splish Splash Travel Time…:
http://planyourtriptoday.blogspot.com/
What does travel have to do with art readers!? Well you know when you flip through the magazines and land on the travel page. The first thing you bump into are glorious serene pictures! Photography is almost always associate with travel. As seen in the beginning of the blog, majestic photos of the Taj Mahal are put onto the blog. Not only does it beautify the blog, but also captures your interest. This blog provides us with travel sights, as well a historical context. For example, the Taj Mahal post had information on the architecture of the Taj Mahal and history of how it came into being. I expect lots of dazzle from the travel photos of this blog.
So that's it folks! Hopefully we'll find more blogs, that incorporate art into their own topics.
3 comments:
Hey Thanks for using my blog! Im glad u like it :], and I totally agree. I love susan's blog about fashion, its an awesome way to stay updated on the latest, especially since being a pharm major involves lots of studying (dont have much time for the real world) lol. I love your blog as well. Ur background is fun anf i like how everything is easily accessible. Keep it up!
Aww Samara, I feel honored that you checked out my blog! Thanks for the kind words <3
I love how insightful you are with whatever subject you are analyzing. You always have interesting things to say. Plus this layout is really cool too :)
I also have to agree that Suzie, Susan, and Lamisa's blogs are definitely worth keeping up with. We've got talent in this class for sure!
Thanks guys C: and yeah I really enjoyed reading your blogs, and the bonus is that it could easily be incorporated into my topic.
Post a Comment