Future Blogger?

I honestly love updating this blog for my 1000C class, I've never had time to do a blog before, but having my blog as my english homework was awesome. I love to do essays, but having a blog is much more than that. Having a blog infuses your writing skills, communication skills, and your ability to manipulate aesthetics. As far as this blog goes, I plan to keep it for as long time lets me. I know there is far more work ahead, but there's always got to be free time in order for you to relax. Writing has always been my catharsis, and I just love to tinker around with different photography and html to make a feast for the eyes. I do however, know that there is probably going to be less of a guideline on my blog (It really was the one thing that bothered me this year). My blog will probably reflect more of what I want my readers to know, instead of set deadlines and mandatory research. As far as the topic for this blog goes, I plan to keep it all the same instead of going personal. Through this class I've definitely gotten interested a great deal in online writing and communication, I've even created my own personal blog at tumblr!(http://simplysamara.tumblr.com/) Although tumblr has a lot more server crashes than blogger does.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

& Comment Policy

When posting on this blog, please be respectful towards other. I will not tolerate hate comments towards others or myself. Please don't use my blog as a way to advertise either, or any spam messages. If you posted a comment twice by mistake, I won't hold anything against you. Posting a repeated message a numerous of times will not get any attention, and is considered spam. I don't care about writing in "proper" English, but as long as you don't wR!t3 l!k3 di$ it's fine.

I'm thinking about having a contest, what kind of contest would you like it to be?

Total Pageviews

Followers


Recent Comments