

Rats! While browsing around deviant today, I found a very quirky kind of art. Rats, yup rats! Love them, hate them? I honestly would kill one if it had ever crossed paths, but on my daily deviant check I found a new perspective on rats. Cuddly, playful, and down right adorable. The artists name is Diane, she's a self made artist, and her obvious hobby is rat photography. Unique right? I decided to update my blog even more, by adding little intros to new artists that I find creative, and passionate. Diane's love of rats, their care, and even their fashion has lead me to feature her on my blog. A lot of you are also from NYC, where rats are probably the most vilest creatures of the subways, I thought it would be interesting to look at rats in a different light. To look at Diane's own blog please visit:http://dianeozdamar.over-blog.com/. Warning:it is in French, but there's always Google translator. If you're not that into words and would rather look at pictures,Diane has a photo blog which is: http://myrddrinn.over-blog.com/ .

Note: this photography is not mine, all of it belongs to Diane Ozdamar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment